Spring is no where in sight as we got a huge dumping of snow on Wednesday, but I still have a list of things I have been eying: spring running clothes, a new purse, and fun shoes!
Some of the things I’ve already owned and love so much I want to purchase again, others are new products that I’ve heard great things about! Comment below and tell me what’s on your spring wish list.
- How cute is this watch? And for only $15? Yes, please!
- I have been wanting a second handbag for a while now. I love the crossbody style, and for less than $50–now that’s what I’m talking about.
- I already have one of these Lululemon sports bras, and I love it so much I want it in another color. The double straps in the back are so fun.
- I don’t like to wear my running shoes for casual wear, which is why I’ve had my eye on these Nike shoes for quite some time now.
- It is almost warm enough to wear cropped tights, and I’ve heard amazing things about these. I want them in the ‘frozen fizz white black’ color.
- I am loving so many of Oiselle’s tanks this season it was hard to pick just one, but this one looks cute enough to wear on a run and then out-and-about afterwards.
- I am so bummed, I lost my super invisible Stance socks, and I love them so much I am going to have to replace them.
- I am kind of obsessed with lip gloss, and I need to stop using my other not-so-clean ones and purchase this one from Beautycounter.
- Another Target win! I will be buying these super cute shoes this spring.
I am at a stand-still with my running right now. I’ve had a couple of decent runs, but the foot of snow we got on Wednesday put another stop to more runs outside. I’ll have a post up next week with a more detailed update!