I was puddle jumping during my run in the rain this morning.
It has been raining a lot lately. I honestly don’t mind; I will take rain over snow any day!!
I knew I just needed to give it some rest. Now hopefully this continues!
Distance: 3 miles
Time: 26 minutes
Weather: cool, rainy, 50*
I was a short, quick run, but I still got my endorphin-high fix for the day. 🙂
I actually made one last week, just never posted about it.
Basically you make overnight oats in the blender the night before but wait until the morning to blend everything together.
My Dough Boy Smoothie contained:
– 1/2 banana
– frozen blueberries
– old-fashioned oats
– Nancy’s Keifer ~ blackberry flavor
– strawberry Greek yogurt
– cinnamon (I accidentally dumped about 2 tablespoons in, so I had to scoop a bunch out!)
(I switched the settings on my camera to RAW quality but wasn’t able to upload them to iPhoto unless I made them smaller, which resulted in the poor picture above. Does any know if I can (how to) upload RAW images to iPhoto?)
I am amazed at the new things I learn about myself each day.
One would think they know themselves through and through by the age of 28, but I seriously learn new things about myself each day!
Things I have recently learned about myself:
- I would rather work for myself than others.
- I like to change things up.
- I am not a procrastinator (on most things)!
- I would rather do something myself than have someone do it for me because I usually have a particular way of doing it.
Things I have always known about myself:
- I do not like confrontation
- I am very indecisive.
- I like a schedule, but I don’t like doing the same thing every day.
What is something you have learned about yourself recently?