Today I. . . .
– ran 5 miles at 5 a.m. this morning. I incorporated some fartleks when I could; we got about 4 inches of snow, so the roads were not so enjoyable to run on! Read: beach-like!
– had a bowl of overnight oats for breakfast but decided I need to take a break from them for a while. I’ve overdosed on them and nearly had to shove them down my throat.
– stalked people on Facebook. (Hey, you know you do it too!)
– wished summer wasn’t so far off.
– went cross country skiing with two of my classes. It is not as cool as it sounds. It was actually pretty stressful because the kids whined about the cold, couldn’t get their equipment on themselves, and were not being careful with the equipment.
– took a class of 1st graders ice skating–they were a lot more enjoyable to work with.
– was relieved to hear that hair tinsel is not an up-and-coming-trend for adults at least.
– prayed for strength, guidance, and patience.
– ran 3 miles on the treadmill at the gym tonight and spent 10 minutes on the elliptical.
– enjoyed a salad and a piece of Spinach Quiche for dinner.
I need new breakfast ideas! I need to take a break from cold cereal, hot oatmeal, and overnight oats–any suggestions?!?!