Safer Skincare and Beauty Products
I am a consultant with Beautycounter and truly love their products and mission. I spend so much time caring about what goes inside my body, why was I not careful about what I put on my skin since it is absorbed into my body too?
When I discovered Beautycounter, I knew there was something different about the company–people who are truly trying to improve the beauty movement and work to tighten regulation on beauty products and the ingredients.
Join me in this movement and Beautycounter’s mission: “To get safer products into the hands of everyone!”
Beautycounter products I’ve tried and highly recommend:
- Rejuvenating Face Cleanser
- Nourishing Cream Exfoliator
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar –> (great for post-workout + my review)
- Rejuvenating Radiance Serum –> (one of my favorites–full blog post here)
- Countermatch Adaptive Moisture Lotion
- No. 3 Balancing Facial Oil –> (the only thing that helped my dry skin–blog post here)
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer –> (Allure beauty winner + my review)
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
- Mattifying Powder –> does so much more than set your makeup
- Powder Blush Duo (in Tawny/Whisper)
- Lip Gloss (in Peony) –> pretty, subtle pink hue and not sticky
- Sheer Lipstick (in Twig)
- Ocean & Pacific Palette –> LOVE!
- Daily Shampoo and Conditioner
- Volume & Shape Shampoo and Conditioner
- Repair & Nourish Shampoo
- Volume & Shape Volumizing Mist
- Hydrating Body Lotion in Citrus Mimosa