Safer Skincare and Beauty Products
I am a consultant with Beautycounter, and truly love their products and their mission. I spent a lot of time caring about what goes inside my body, why was I not taking care of what goes on the outside of my body as well since those things are absorbed through your pores into my body? When I discovered Beautycounter, I knew there was something different about the company–people who cared about what is put in our beauty products and therefore products that are safer to use on my skin.
Beautycounter products I’ve tried and love:
- Dew Skin Tinted Moisturizer (Allure beauty winner + my review)
- Touchup Skin Concealer Pen
- Charcoal Cleansing Bar (great for post-workout + my review)
- Nourishing Cream Cleanser (a simple, yet effective cleanser)
- Rejuvenating Night Cream
- Soothing Face Oil (my review)
- The Soothing Face Oil has been discontinued, but the No. 2 Plumping Facial Oil from the updated Beautycounter + line is the most similar.