Holy moly. . . everyone is talking about the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale!
I did not have early access to the sale (i.e. I do not have a Nordstrom credit card.), so I had to wait a week to shop the sale. Oh well. But since all of the fashion bloggers I follow have been talking about it, I naturally had to see what it was all about because if you know me, you know I love a good sale. (And apparently I have been living under a rock since this is the first year I knew about how big it was?!)
So here are my picks from the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, which is still going on until August 6th (prices go back up on the 7th)!
These are my favorite running clothes or activewear. (Click on the picture to be taken to each item’s page.)
- Zella Sweatshirt – This sweatshirt just looks so cozy.
- Brooks Greenlight Tight – I own the Greenlight Crop and love them! These tights would just be the longer version of the crop–same material, same awesomeness!
- Zella Live-In Tight – Check out the reviews on these tights–700+ reviews with an average 5 stars. I’ve heard nothing but amazing things about these tights.
- Brooks Greenlight Crop – They don’t slip down on my thighs and they don’t slip up over my knees! Love them! And they have a couple storage pockets for carrying items.
- Zella Pullover – What a cute, fun athleisure piece.
- Zella Hoodie – I have a similar hoodie from Gap and wear it all the time.
- Nike Crop – The idea of wearing a cropped top is growing on me, and I think I’d start with an athletic/athleisure one before I ever bought a cropped casual top to wear with high-waisted jeans.
- Zella High Waisted Crop – I love the pattern on these and the high waist (when done right) is very comfortable.
For my top picks, I (per usual) kept things very neutral and plain. I am loving the more simple look in tops these days.
- Free People Sweater – I’ve heard great things about the brand Free People, and this sweater looks so cozy!
- J Crew Ruffle Tank – I think this tank looks so classy and could be dressed up or down depending upon the situation.
- Caslon Long Sleeve – A great layering long sleeve, and the sleeves actual look long enough for those of us who are on the taller side.
- Caslon Tee – Cute rounded v-neck and a ton of different colors.
- Lush V-neck – I have seen this v-neck on several different fashion bloggers raving about how cute and reasonable it is.
I am a sucker for a good pair of jeans, and if I had all of the money in the world, I would buy all of these.
- Rag & Bone Jeans – I tried a pair of Rag & Bone jeans on at Nordstroms one time, and they fit like a glove. So amazing!
- Kut from the Kloth Step-hem – Another fashion blogger was raving about these, and for $60, that’s a pretty good deal for a nice pair of jeans.
- AG Boyfriend Jeans – I have been on the hunt for a pair of boyfriend jeans, and these look amazing! Just the right amount of distressing and a great color for summer.
- Paige Jeans – For those of you from Alaska, did you know the designer of these jeans grew up in Wasilla?! How crazy is that! I own a pair of Paige jeans and they are great for muscular thighs.
- AG Skinny – AG jeans just look like they fit so well. I love the wash on these, and they are the next brand of jeans I want to buy.
I did not used to be a shoe person, but I have accumulated quite the shoe collection. Maybe it is because I work at a shoe store now, but I love having a good shoe selection.
- Brooks Launch – No, these are not on sale, but for an amazing pair of running shoes for less than $100, they might as well be on sale. I own 3 pairs of the Brooks Launch, and I am already on the market for another pair.
- Frye Slip-on – I purchased a pair of Frye slip-ons last summer and LOVE them! They are so comfortable, cute, and I know they will last a long time.
- Hunter Boots – I also own a pair of Hunter boots that I love. They are cute and practical, which I am all about. The buckles on these are fun and classy.
- BP Bootie – How can you go wrong with a pair of cute perforated booties–and for $70?! My BP booties from several years ago are still holding up well.
And you know the best part of shopping online at Nordstrom: shipping is FREE–even to Alaska!! That’s hard to come by, and I know all of you Alaskans out there have horror stories of trying to get things shipped up here!
So don’t wait because the popular items are selling out fast. Sometimes they restock items, so if a favorite item is sold out, check back again. Remember, prices go back up on August 7th, so don’t wait!