Here’s a random post to get the weekend started. I’m off to bed so that I can get a long run in before work tomorrow morning!
5 Songs I’ve Been Listening to this Week:
I actually don’t listen to the radio in the car anymore. I like the peace and quiet in the car–it gives me time to think. Plus, for some reason it feels weird to listen to the radio with Cullen in the car. Even though he can’t understand words yet, I guess I don’t want to expose him to all the junk out there, and maybe it has something to do with the fact the radio was never on in the car when I was growing up. But I did rock out to these songs while running on the treadmill this week.
1. Sugar – Maroon 5
2. Style – Taylor Swift
3. Uptown Funk ft. Bruno Mars – Mark Ronson
4. I Really Like You – Carly Rae Jepson
5. Blank Space – Taylor Swift
5 New Foods I’ve Tried:
1. Potato veggie vegan burritos Craig made the other night
3. Eggs – Okay, so eggs aren’t new, but I’ve rediscovered them and have been eating quite a few of them lately.
5. Dried apricots from Costco with no added sugar
5 New Things Cullen Started Doing this week:
1. Eating his toes, which means he also does Happy Baby yoga pose quite well.
2. Took a bottle from me. – This is quite the accomplishment because for the longest time he would not take a bottle from me. (I’m still nursing him.)
3. He discovered his lips. It is so funny to watch him bite his lower lip or smack his lips together.
4. Rolling over proficiently–and rolling from his tummy to his back again.
5. Reaching for everything: our faces, fingers, items we are holding, etc.
FaceTiming with Auntie Kristy
5 Workouts I did:
1. Took a pilates class
2. Went to yoga twice
3. Lifted weights at the gym
4. TRX – I only did one move with the TRX straps, but my shoulders are still sore!
5. And of course I ran: on the treadmill, inside on the indoor track (at the Dome), and outside early in the morning.
5 Random Things I Did This Week:
1. I took our microwave out of our kitchen.
2. I planned out my summer races. (Post on what they are coming soon.)
3. Went through my closet and sold a bunch of clothes I didn’t care for anymore.
4. Cleaned up Sadie’s puke–who knows what she got into.
5. Bah, I’m tired and need to go to bed and can’t think of a 5th one, so you only get 4 for this category.