Oh, the joys of an unexpected snow day!!
I went running this morning—3 miles—and came back home to a message on my phone saying school was closed!
Really? It wasn’t that bad out there?!?!?
But I’ll take it!!
I’ve been a busy little bee so far today:
– 3 mile run
– oatmeal for breakfast (I usually don’t take the time to make oatmeal, pouring a bowl of cereal is faster.)
– a shower. . .and I got to put on “real” clothes today—jeans! No sweats for me today. 🙂
– catch up on blog reading
– called and talked to Grandpa & Grandma
– called and talked to my sister about 3 times already (She was shopping and needed advice! Ha! I love it.)
– this blog post
On my list yet:
– request transcripts
– finish a Christmas present for my mom
– go to the grocery store and make dinner
– and a gazillion other little things