Yipee! I’m so glad tomorrow is Friday!! 😀
Thankfully this week went by pretty fast. Why can’t every work-week be only 4 days?!?!
Like usual, my day started with an early morning run. It was scary-dark out there this morning! (Picture taken after my run was done.)
Distance: 4 miles
Time: ?? – not sure, my watch broke and I haven’t replaced it yet.
Weather: 55* (Lately it has only been 50* in the mornings, so the extra 5* of warmth was nice.)
I took it easy and enjoyed the run. Although, it was pitch-dark out there which was a little scary. I have to get used to running in the dark for the next 6 months again. 🙁
And speaking of running. . . .
Runners: we all know they’re a little crazy. 😉
This morning I was thinking about some of the crazy things I’ve done as a runner. I don’t think my list is all that insane.
Some of the craziest things I’ve done as a runner:
– ran in -40* weather.
– ran in (potentially) dangerous weather: lighting, hail, downpours, and blizzards.
– peed my pants during a race (in high school and college).
– ran 26.2 miles without stopping.
– ran before 4 a.m. in the morning.
– continued to run after being bitten by a dog.
– got heat exhaustion from running.
– scared a moose so much he slipped on the ice and fell down.
What is the craziest thing you have done while out on a run?