I go back and forth on whether I should post about/take pictures of everything I eat.
I’ll be honest in saying, it can be difficult though.
– I forget.
– I’m kind of embarrassed to take pictures at work.
– Most of the pictures would have to be taken indoors now (which I hate doing) because it is dark outside when I eat breakfast and dinner.
– I would literally have about 20 different pictures to take/upload because I am a huge grazer and eat such small portions of everything.
– Plus you would see a lot of the same things over and over again: oatmeal and yogurt bowls for breakfast, and sandwiches for lunch–not all that exciting.
Yet it seems like everyone does it! (Okay, so I’m exaggerating.)
However, as I read more blogs, this isn’t necessarily what people want to read about. Many people don’t care to see picture after picture of every thing that person is eating.
What are your thoughts about this?
Since I had maybe one serving of veggies yesterday, it was time to start the day out right with a large helping of spinach in a Green Monster. 🙂
Two key factors to making a the Green Monster taste good:
– a frozen banana
(I often use half of a banana, but if you are new to trying Green Monsters, I’d recommend starting with a whole banana. If you don’t have a frozen banana, be sure to add ice! A room-temperature Green Monster does not taste very good.)
– vanilla extract (app. 1/2 teaspoon)
My second breakfast came a couple of hours later when Craig made an extra-large portion of his breakfast, so I had to help him out.
scrambled eggs + a ton of veggies (spinach, broccoli, onions, tomatoes, mushrooms)
I pretty much laid-low the whole day–trying to get over this head cold as soon as possible!
Things I did accomplish today:
– bathroom sink cleaned
– dishes washed
– bills paid
I also did some baking today, but you’ll have to check back tomorrow to see what I made. (I want to take pictures of the items during the day with natural light because right now it is dark.)
Oh, and I apologize that my banner on top is not the picture that was there before. I ran out of space to upload photos, so I had to start deleting pictures, but that caused all those pictures to disappear from my posts and banner. Grrrr!!! So, now I am working on upgrading, so I can upload more photos!! 🙂