This morning I rotated between lifting weights, washing dishes, and reading various blogs.
Here are some blogs I follow regularly:
I also spent some time on Craig’s List because our friend Lindsey needs a place to live. Any locals know of a 2 bedroom rental in a quiet, safe neighborhood in Anchorage?
I had a light lunch before running some errands because breakfast held me over quite well.
While getting groceries, I had this Mango Macadamia Kind bar. I should have known lunch wouldn’t hold me over long enough! What a great tropical treat though–very flavorful and not dry at all like many granola/energy bars are.
After calls to my husband, insurance agent, polic department, and my parents, I finally made it home with these purchases.
Carrs (Safeway) grocery store
– canola oil
– Rold Gold pretzels
– San Pellegrino (sparkling water)
– “O” Organics yogurt
– Nature’s Path Energy Bar (2)
– Kind Bar (consumed earlier)
– black plums
– red plums
– grape tomatoes
– frozen peas
– red pepper
– Nancy’s Lowfat Plain yogurt
– ricotta cheese
– bulk cashews
– Nature’s Path Granola Bars
– Luna Bar
– string cheese
– Boulder Chips (accidently unpictured)
– Jamba Juice Frozen Bars (already stuck in freezer)
Here are some items I got by combining: sale items + coupons = awesome deals!!
– Food Should Taste Good Multigrain Chips
– havarti cheese
– loaf of bread
– strawberries ($2.99 for 2 lbs. ~ locals, this is a good deal!!)
– Chobani Greek yogurt
– and the LARGEST bag of spinach EVER!!!